Sunday, July 14, 2013

Platinum blonde hair coloring at home or in a salon


How to dye your hair to platinum blonde at home and in a salon

My client wanted to renew for her holiday. She longed for platinum blonde hair. After having discussed the details, we have started to make it happen.

Platinum blonde hair coloring at home as a salon? Yes!
Step by Step

First I have filled in a diagnostic sheet.

Scalp analysis

  1. if there  is:
-          wound: no
-          inflammation: no
-          lump: no

2. Skin type: normal

My client has no knowledge of being allergic.

Hair analysis

-          length: 2-8 cm
-          thickness: normal
-          ability to absorb: normal
-          hair structure: healthy
-          the hair is:
-              dyed: no
-              permed: no
-              bleached: no
-          Pre-bleaching is necessary: yes
-          What after-work is needed: colouring
-          Hair colour: no. 7.

I have prepared the bleaching mix: 25 g bleaching powder + 50 g vol 10 oxidant.

Technical bits of bleaching hair for the first time

 I have applied the mixture 1,5-2 cm far from the roots, a medium thick layer

  I have applied the mixture 1,5-2 cm far from the roots, a medium thick layer

After 10 mins I have applied the rest on the roots too. Always a bit later because the heat of the scalp escalates the process.

bleaching hair

I have kept checking and easing the hair so it won’t overheat.
After 35 mins I have washed the hair and prepared the colour: Vella Koleston Perfect 10/P (10/8) - 15g + 30g Vol 5 oxidant. I have applied it on towel dry hair.

hair coloring

After 10 mins I have washed the hair with end-of dye shampoo and used acid rinse.

How to dye your hair to platinum blonde at home and in a salon

bleaching hair for the first time

bleaching hair for the first time






No comments:

Post a Comment