1. Hair dye substances – transform into dyes by oxidation
2. Direct hair dyes – dye directly, emphasize red-goldish and red shades
3. Alkalines – cause hair to swell, neutralise stabilizer acids and help peroxide to Penetrate. There pH is between 10-11.
4. Mediator substances – cause to attenuate or thicken
6. Other substances – protect from over-oxidation, emulsify and scent (cover smell of
7. Hair care substances- supply oily substances to protect hair shafts
The substance penetrates the cuticula and crusts in the scales. At the end of the process of hair
dye, the cuticula shuts down the flow of substances.
The result of hair dye is affected by the natural pigments and the applied colour.
Your Virtual Hairdresser Consultant